Monday, April 2, 2012

Brannen Davilsaint – Faith Statement



I describe my faith as different from anyone else.  It’s described as believing in God, never giving up hope, and always trying my best, that’s what I truly believe in.

I believe in God, I pray to him every night and in church.  I’m thinking about him always and I know he is with me always.  No matter where I am, on a camping trip, in school, ad a five star Chinese restaurant, it won’t matter, he will be there.

I never thought is ever giving up hope.  Hope is what keeps me going.  It moves me in every way.  If there is a problem, I’ll always try and find hope to help me try and find the answer.  No matter what it is, if I have hope, it will always help me end the suffering troubling me.

When I have a difficult time on something, I try my best and try and solve it.  I don’t like failing at stuff but, if I do, I just keep on going until I get it.  If you fail at stuff, just get back on your feet and try again until you get it right.  Determination is what can really drive you to success and people around you, who are there for you, help you too.  Whatever happens don’t look back, just take your two feet and go forward.

All the words on this paper describes my faith and shows how I live my life.  These sentences full of words will guide my to a life of success.  I will have my downs, but I’ll have determination, hope, and the Lord by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment