Thursday, April 5, 2012

Charlie Harris – Faith Statement



My faith and what I believe in has matured over the 13 years of my life.  But, over those years my faith and what I believe in has not only matured but it has expanded and grown into what it is right not.  Hopefully, I will be able to continue down a path of learning and studying the ways of Jesus Christ, and expanding and growing my faith and what I believe in.

I believe that Jesus Christ is our savior and we all owe our life to Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us.  Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and never judged anybody.  He always forgives people for sinning and doing things wrong.  I believe we should be encouraged to live a life as sinless as you possibly can, but it is impossible to live a life as Jesus Christ did.  Although we can never live a sinless life, I believe we should try our hardest to follow Jesus Christ and God.

I believe that the Holy Spirit embraces us and welcomes us with God’s warm love whenever we find ourselves in times of trouble or hardships.  The Holy Spirit energizes me with good and positive thinking about the time ahead, and never leaves my mind clotted up with everyday life.

I believe to turn to the bible for help or reference to guide me through life’s tough and difficult times.  If I feel I need help, I turn to the Holy Bible for the help.  The Holy Bible is a also a book of teachings and lessons God has in place for us to learns and execute.

I believer praying is an outstanding way to show your compassion and commitment to Jesus Christ and God.  I also believe praying is an excellent way to stay in touch with Jesus Christ and the Lord.  Praying is a way of saying that I believe in you and want to have a relationship and a life close to you.  Praying to God is like saying you are above and you are my ruler, my savior and my idol.  I want to be like you and follow the path you expect us to walk.  Praying is all as way of explaining that I love you dear Lord and I want to be close to you in every way I possibly can, no matter what it takes.

That is what I believe and I hope it will continue to grow and expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment