Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Jake Elton – Faith Statement



The statement of my faith has one general aspect that I hope will never change.  I always want to remain a strong person spiritually.  Along with the one most crucial aspect, there are many others and two that stand out the most to me.  I would love to stay close to God and to keep God in my life throughout my entire existence.   I also would like to learn about Jesus and know as much as I can about him and his miracles. Although these two aspects are very important, I still seem to believe that staying spiritual throughout my life is of the most value to me.

Learning about God and staying close to God will bring me a long way.  God is always there for me through my toughest struggles and always seems to veer me in the right direction.  Learning that is one of the most important lessons in the long road of life.  Learning that message keeps my optimism high and my faith in God even higher.  I also believe that God is with everyone and loves everyone equally, but it just may not seem like it because everyone is in a different situation.  But God still loves us all equally.  Everyone should have faith in God through their tough times and stay strong and outlast.

Jesus has taught us all how to become better people.  I’m sure Jesus has faith in us that we will learn how to become better, kinder people.  Learning about him and his miracles give me optimism in miracles and dreams that I have.  Jesus was an amazing human being and an even better teacher.  I want to learn a lot about Jesus.  For me, not only will it teach me how to be the best person I can be, but it’ll raise my faith and bring me closer to God.  

Spirituality, in my opinion, will have the biggest impact on my faith.  If I am outside in nature with God, then that’ll bring me very close to God.  Being in nature and being with what God has created brings me the closest to God.  The beauty of faith is that everyone has a different way of becoming more faithful in God and every single way is respected.  Becoming more faithful in God is going to come from talking with God and being with God for me.  Hearing his calls and responding to them.

That is my statement of faith and how I will continue to grow in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment